Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 11 - To knee sock or not to knee sock?

My outfit is nothing compared to the amazing Twitter Bulletin board.
Today, I woke up with all intention of wearing knee socks and a skirt today.  There were multiple reasons for the no knee sock outfit.  1.  There was a monsoon outside when I woke up that basically was just screaming at me to wear pants.  2.  After many minutes in the mirror, I was suddenly reminiscent of catholic school.  The image in the mirror was of an naive, 8th grader, not the image that I would like to portray to my 10th grade class.  So in the end, I chose some dress pants (not so cutting edge, but more age appropriate).

I truly enjoy the menswear trend.  I have a few man vests, and a few sweater vests.  I like the silhouette that a fitted vest gives paired with a wide legged pant.


One of my favorite and most comfortable men inspired shoes


(And yes, my button down shirt is navy with white bows)

Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment