Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 21 - "You look so professional"

Oh what a belt can do..  Coming off my venture back into Pilates, I feel like a champ.  I am so sore which in my brain makes me feel like a I am skinny minny, therefore high waisted pants were in my future.  (If you have a chance to do Pilates, do it.  It is one of those workouts that is tough but, effective).  After choosing my Granny floral print shirts and my gray pants, I was missing something...Hmmmm a belt.  I have a limited collection, but wahoo.. Patent leather wide belt.  I was excited to find this accessory.

I can sleep sitting up. What, What.


I am not sure how I feel about belts still.  Does it cut me in half and make my legs look short?  Or does it produce the "legs start here" look?  You decide. :)

Overall Grade:  B (Nothing too snazzy and do I really want to look professional? --said by a colleague in the morning)


Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment