Wednesday, August 31, 2011

DAY 1 - Welcome to the Jungle

DAY 1.  Back to School

I tried to come out with the big guns, but nothing too much (I didn't want to scare students)  I went with a pleated leopard skirt and a vintage-esque blouse with the bow.  I am obsessed with bows.  Actual bows, bow print, a bow in my hair, bows on shoes.  There is something very feminine about a blouse with a bow.

I also tried the BELT.  I don't usually ever wear a belt.  There are weird to me, but at the last minute I decided to go with the waist belt.  It is really odd because, my elastic waist skirt has no loops and it is constantly ending up where it shouldn't be.  Definitely a fail in my world.

Shoes - Nine West (oh yeah with bows)


 Overall Grade:  A
Trendy but not too offensive.  I also haven't taken much harassment from my colleagues which can be a major factor in self assessment. 

Miss B.

1 comment: