Monday, August 8, 2011

Teachers can be en vogue, too. Seasonal sweaters: NOT ALLOWED!

This is me.  I am a 10th grade teacher who loves her job, but also loves wacky, fun fashion.  I have never understood the concept of matching, who made those rules anyway?  Patterns are made to be worn together and separate.  Why can men only wear ties?

I am a bargain shopper and pride myself in wearing sweet clothes at an affordable price.  I like shopping and, yes, I SHOP.   That doesn't mean that you always have to buy, I shop to find the best deal.  It is a waiting game.  Patience, my friends.

I have an extensive shoe collection in which I am very proud of.  (It might not always be represented, sometimes you just have to go with the comfy school shoes, leather mary janes. of course)

On August 31, the 2011-2012 school year begins.  I have decided to chronicle my trendy (or not so trendy) outfits.  180 days of fashion.  I have no intention to be a traditional fashionista, I only claim that I like what I like and wear what I please.

So get to Miss B's class on time and come get schooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment