Monday, August 15, 2011

How to Accessorize in a Photo Booth

I recently attended a wedding of a friend.  I was so excited to see a Photo Booth.  So my friends and I trumped the Booth for about an hour and as I looked at the table of props, my mind started... So here goes.

How to Accessorize in a Photo Booth:
1.  Choose any item that makes you happy.  In this case, I chose a faux leather Indiana Jones type hat and a plastic machine gun.  Although different masculine genres, both really accentuated the femininity of my dress (as well as the inner badass).
2.  Always at first, try to look like your accessories really compliment your outfit (Hence picture 1, my best attempt at Supermodel in which I feel that my cheek bones are amazing)
3.  When in doubt that you made a questionable decision, Start making weird faces like you have no idea what is going on.


When all else fails, grab another accessory and just go for overload. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment