Thursday, August 25, 2011

Some classroom etiquette



I am getting so nervous for this endeavor.  I am not sure that I can do this everyday.  For those of you who know me, I am a little scatterbrained and have brilliant ideas that never come to fruition.  It can be referred to as “Barr talk” because it usually occurs at the bar and I am usually making some wild statement that could potentially come true, but usually just is nonsense. 

I have been thinking about how I want this blog to go.   I am baffled as to where it will take me or some theme that I would like to follow.  But just like my personality,  I am going to just fly be the seat of my jeggings. (YES!)

Here are a few guidelines that I have come up with:

1.     To go with the teacher thing, I am definitely going to grade myself each day.  For each outfit, I will give myself a letter grade from A to F (believe me there will be some Fs)
2.     Fridays at school are dress down days.  Usually on these days, I look like a student and get charged student lunch prices.  SCORE!  So on Fridays, I think that I am going to just choose a trend or item of clothing, etc and just go on a rant.  I might like it or hate it, but you will have to find out.   I am sure that this could be pretty funny, because my opinions are pretty funny, sometimes.
3.     Inservice, Snow, and sick days will not be part of the count.


Lucky for you, I have chosen the first 2 weeks of school outfits.  And from the patterns and combinations, I hope not to disappoint.  So be ready for fashion amazingness.
Miss B.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to add a comment that "Barr talk" is an Erin Saville original. Gotta give my favorite her props.

    ReplyDelete