Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 93 - I know, I know

It is quite reassuring to get a message about my blog.  I have been very slack about it due to the fact that I have not kept up with it.  This shows me that people are actually reading it, but there is bad news.  I am not sure if I can do it EVERYDAY anymore.  A few things have changed: 1.  My student teacher left.  This was my saving grace of finding a photographer.  I also had tons of time to do tons of stuff bc she was teaching.  2.  I started working both Tuesday and Thursday at my waitress job.  I am sure that you are asking "Why does she work two jobs?"  Well, that answer is I like putting my money back into the economy and truly, student loans are a pain.  I apologize to my faithful followers, but I feel that this will be a sporadic thing.

Also, please check the Yinzperation Blog for my latest entry.  It is a Pittsburgh based blog where a girl interviews young people in the Burgh.  She had a calling for people to write about their neighborhoods and I am writing about mine.  Not sure when it will be posted, but I really took time to write it.  (And the pics are great)


Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment