Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 80 - It's Friday!! Thank you so much

This is the first Friday that I really have been looking forward to.  And it is sad that it comes on the end of a break week.   After 12 days off, how can this Friday feel so good.   I feel like I have been running marathons everyday this week.  I guess it has to do with getting back into the swing of things and getting back into the routine of life.  (Considering during our break, I layed in bed or on the sofa for extended periods of time and ate breakfast in bed, and didn't put on real pants).  I also have been lazy with my commitment to the gym and can feel it.  I think with the new year, I am going to be the cliche and try to get to the gym more and be more active.  SCT (Serious Couch Time) is an activity that I enjoy, but I think with the coming of 2012, I am trying to be more active.  A new yoga place is opening in Oakmont and I am going to try it out.  I also want to go to a sweet new restaurant once a month.  There are some more (more personal introspection) types of resolutions, but those will just stay in my journal. 

Happy Friday!  Go Steelers!



Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment