Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 78 - Catholic school reject.

Yes, I know that these tights are a repeat, but they matched so well to the heart on my sweater.  Again, this sweater goes back to my love of anything with words on it.  I got this at Old Navy a long time ago, and bought it in a large expecting to wear it with skinny jeans, but one day I washed it and Bam!!! form fitting fun.  I decided to tuck it in to make it look "more Professional"  Not sure if I am pulling it off, but who knows?     

I had on the gingham Mary janes but was really not prepared for the harassment that would come with that choice.  I figure if I was going to do that, then should just rock the knee socks and believe me, I thought about it. 

Overall Grade:  B (You can't go wrong with these tights)
Miss B.

No comments:

Post a Comment